Friday, August 4, 2017

Our School Assembly


10 o'clock we had our school assembly at the school hall.  The whole school came to our class assembly, they were very noisy when they came into the school hall.
Once everybody was quiet, I welcomed everybody to our assembly and said "Please stand for the for the National Anthem."
We did heaps of acts and asked if all the syndicate teachers could present their certificates.  It was a long but fun assembly and I can't wait to do it again.

Written by Jahnazyah

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Room 2,
    Thanks for sharing the assembly you led. I bet your song and skits were great. Did anyone video them? I would love to see the animation that Tunisia, Angel, Mia and Kailah created, I checked on your blogs but it isn't there yet. Will you post on your class blog so I can check it out please?
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Room 2,

    It looks like your assembly was very fun. And those skits sound like they would be very cool. At my school we have assembly's on Thursday afternoons. We have a song of the week where the teachers choose a song and then everyone gets to sing it at the assembly. I would like to see the animation that Tunisia, Angel, Mia and Kailah have made. Are you going to post it? What was your favourite part of your school assembly?

    Laura,
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete