Wednesday, August 17, 2016

School Olympics by Roxy Palmer

“Oh no” I said quietly”getting all nervous as we were walking through town seeing all the people. Our country was Jamaica and the boy’s were all yelling “Jamaica!” and “Rasta!”. We were all walking and then once we went through town, I started to feel embarrassed and shy.


After the parade we were put into our groups for the activities. There was a lot of activities going but my group didn't get to do them all because there wasn't enough time. These were the activities we got to do, Shoots , Kicking balls, Knee soccer, Tennis and Discus, Shot put, Javelin and last of all we played Table tennis.

Lastly we played relays and the games we played in the relays were, Hula hoops and one where you have to go to the other side of the court, so we started at one side and got to the other side. After all of the activities I wished I could do it all again because that’s how fun it was. We also had free time after our activities.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Saphera at Ohaeawai school. I really like the painting you did it is really amazing. What did you make it out of? Bye, blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saphera. We made this flag out of paper and taped it together, it took a lot of paint and a lot of co-operation.

    ReplyDelete